TAKE CARE WHEN DRIVING AROUND CARS
The Nevada Highway Patrol wants to reduce the number of commercial motor vehicle and passenger vehicle moving violations, crashes, injuries and fatalities. The Badge on Board program reminds drivers to take care when driving in semi-trucks and other large commercial vehicles, and troopers are following a no-tolerance policy during Badge on Board enforcement periods.
COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFE DRIVING REMINDERS
- Slow down, buckle up and stay alert.
- Look at least 15 seconds in front of you to respond early to changing conditions and avoid dangerous, abrupt braking situations.
- Slow down, move over for emergency vehicles.
- Check your mirrors often.
- Always drive defensively.
- Slow down in work zones.